Natural Polished Gemstones
- Natural: 1/2 Pound of natural polished gemstone chips. Approx. 5-8mm (1/4") pieces. Irregular shapes show the natural beauty of the stones. *Bowl in picture not included
- Unique: All gemstones are unique; therefore, the color and C9 vary from the picture shown. We love rocks and beads and hope you will be as excited as we are about these chips.
- Amethyst: Amethyst is a purple variety of the quartz family of minerals and is traditionally the birthstone for the month of February.
- Properties: Amethyst resonates with the crown chakra, by calming and balancing the mind. It can also be used to help relieve emotional stress and strain and alleviate anger and anxiety. It is believed to help heal physical ailments of the nervous system.
- US Seller: All of our products are shipped from the US and will arrive quickly. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
There is just something special about polished stones! I have been in love with rocks and gemstones since the time I was a young boy. I still remember the first time my family went to North Carolina and visited the gem mines. I was fascinated then and still am.I started collecting gemstones in my teens, learned to polish and facet in my 20's and started my bead business in my 30's. I have now been in the bead/gemstone business for over 20 years and have loved every minute.We travel abroad often to find new amazing products and love sharing them with our friends and you. It's a great feeling when you step out of your vehicle at a rough supplier to look at the new stones they have acquired from mines around the world.For our nuggets and chips we are always on the lookout for small piles of stone that can be polished to make our selections. The gemstone factories don't waste a thing and will keep very small pieces left over from making beads or carvings in the hope that they will find a buyer for them by polishing them and sorting into size groups.We have a great time in our searching and I hope you will love our offerings. Always feel free to reach out to us with comments or requests. We love what we do and our hope is that you will fall in love with stones too :)